Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Adventures in Booga Booga Land: Squid Sushi Loses His Marble (DVD) by Richard Milne

When I saw this DVD being offered for review by Booksneeze.com, I can't help myself but to request this for my son. The DVD is provided by the publisher, Thomas Nelson Publishing to me with the understanding that it will give it an unbiased review.

The stories are based on the parables of Jesus "acted" by Marty the cheeky Monkey and Gerard the cute giraffe. I don't know why but my son kept calling Gerard as horsey. He certainly love Marty the Monkey. Marty can't help getting himself into trouble.

There are 3 stories in this DVD

- Squid Sushi Loses His Marbles (The Valuable Pearl - Matt 13:45-46)
- Wally the Waitor (The Weeds - Matt 13:24-30)
- The Flaming Monkey (The Wedding Banquet - Matt 22:2-14)

I think the stories is suitable for my son's age(3 years old). It's simple and fun. Each story is about 15minutes. Not too long for him to grow bored with it.

Although the graphic is nothing fancy but there are some laughter to be had by Marty's acts alone.


Overall it give it 4 stars

2 comments:

elliecleffairy said...

Wow... this dvd looks so colourful and interesting... I tink my son will like it.

Small Kucing said...

Cleffairy

Not that colourful but Marty was funny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails