Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond


I was given this lovely book by nylusmilk not so long ago. Silly me. For a long time I have thought Paddington Bear is the same as Pooh Bear.Only when I read this book did I know they are not the same.

This book tells the story where Paddington Bear begins. He was found by the Brown family sitting on his suitcase in Paddington Railway Station in London. On him was a note  which reads, "Please look after this bear. Thank you."

He was a stowaway. He came from the "Darkest Peru" and his name was something really complicated which nobody can pronounce. Therefore the Browns named him Paddington.

He is the most polite bear in the world. However, he tend to get into a lot of trouble due to his naivety.

It's really a very good book for kids and those who are young at heart.

 Thank you very much, nylusmilk.

7 comments:

nylusmilk said...

you're welcome. :) thanks for lending me all those books! i am gonna take a very long time i warn you... but they are in good hands don't worry, hehe.

Small Kucing said...

nylusmilk

No problem. I have finished reading those books.

Will pass youMy Sister's Keeper for you once I received it back from friend

Small Kucing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The bear looks cute. :)

Small Kucing said...

Chee Yee

I thought it is the same bear as Pooh Bear. Really bikin malu

nylusmilk said...

lol paddington bear is so much cuter than pooh bear! in my opinion lah.

Small Kucing said...

nylusmilk

now i baru realise both bears are different.

Paddington not that popular in msia. But memang the cerita more syok

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails