Saturday, July 02, 2011

Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks

I didn't know what to expect when I bought this book. Bought it just because "Nicholas Sparks: name was there.

I guess, I expected it to be book about him travelling with his brother. However, this book have a more serious tone to it. In fact, only a small portion is about their trip around the world. Major part of this book is about their life from small till now. They are the only two remaining person in their family of 5.

After reading this book, I now saw the influence of his life in the books that he wrote.

To me this book is worth reading.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi SK, I really admire you, buying, reading all kinds of books.
Me, I used to only go for well known authors, like Ian Fleming, Ernest Hemingway, Rudyard Kipling, Pearl. S Buck, Tom Clancy, to name a few.
Have fun.
Lee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails