Saturday, December 04, 2010

Paddington Here and Now By Michael Bond


I have read two Paddington Bear books earlier on. I love "A Bear Called Paddington" and "Paddington, My Book Of Marmalade"

This is my 3rd. Got this from BBWS last round for RM5 only.

In this book Paddington had settled down with the Brown family and he is pretty well known around the town. He is known to drive a hard bargain. 

There are a few funny incidents that makes me laugh like mad. Like when his basket on wheels gone missing, when he "invited" the grumpy Mr Curry over for Halloween, or when he was "forced" to paint Mr Curry's pipe.

Best of all is a surprised visit by Paddington's Uncle.

This book maybe a a bit childish for me but it was a really delightful experience. To see Paddington's innocent and what mishaps it leads to.



2 comments:

Kristie said...

Arrrggghhh I saw this book but didn't get it, guess I was distracted! Sounds like a fun read.

Small Kucing said...

Kristie

I bet Jayden would love this book when he is older.

Anyway BX have another Paddington book in their store now. Maybe you can grab that one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails