Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stormbreaker (Alex Rider #1) by Anthony Horowitz


Sysnopsis by www.goodreads.com

They told him his uncle died in a car accident. But fourteen-year-old Alex knows that's a lie, and the bullet holes in his uncle's windshield confirm his suspicions. But nothing could prepare him for the news that the uncle he always thought he knew was really a spy for MI6-Britain's top secret intelligence agency. Recruited to find his uncle's killers and complete his final mission, Alex suddenly finds himself caught in a deadly game of cat and mouse

My Comments :

I have watched this movie before. However, I didn't know it was from a book.


For me, I preferred reading this book than the movie.


Bought this book from Logos Hope all due to the influence of my friend Chen Chzan. She was looking for the series at last year Big Bad Wolf Sale. I got curious when saw this book being offered at Logo Hope and bought it.


It certainly did not disappoint me. It was a pager turner and action packed. None too violent.


For me, am sure young adult would love this book very much. I hope to read more of this series.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails