Thursday, October 28, 2010

Really Woolly Bible Stories By DaySpring


I just received this really cute book titled "Really Woolly Bible Stories" from Thomas Nelson, the publisher as part of their Bloggers review programme. I am not required to give a glowing review on this book. All opinion express herein is mine.

This is a padded board book with lovely illustration.

In it there are several favourite all time Bible stories. It's being told in simple way. Some are in the form of a few lines that rhymed.

My two year old boy love this books. He would point to the illustration and say "Stars", "Baby Jesus" and surprisingly he even recognised the word Lions.

I think it's a good way for him to start learning about the Bible and at the same time have fun doing it.

This book is suitable for toddlers and young readers.

I give it 5 stars.

4 comments:

elliecleffairy said...

Hahah... I got this one too. But my boy not so interested. =( I on the other hand, likes it very much!

Small Kucing said...

Cleff


Means that you are young at heart :D

Unknown said...

Ha I didn't get to request this. That One Hand Two Hands book lor, took 2 months to reach me. :(

Small Kucing said...

Chee yee

This one very good book . Nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails